arttransponder provides a platform for discussions and exchange focussing on interdisciplinary, site specific, participatory and temporary art practices.
Our emphasis is on art which integrates the complexity of production, presentation and reception, as well as locates itself within and links to current discourses and theory.
Intention is, to broaden definitions and parameters of art production and its operating system and challenge common modes of practice and presentation. Therefore we maintain an active exchange with international artists, initiatives, scientists and theoreticians.
arttransponder develops and organizes art projects, exhibitions, workshops, screenings, lectures, talks and panel discussions on the interface to architecture, science, natural science, theory and politics. Our events take place decentred and central.
Additionally we are working on expanding a reference library.
Founded in 2004 as artist collective, arttransponder operates since 2005 as a non profit organization.
arttransponder initiates and develops
- international art projects and artist presentations with focus on experimental, interdisciplinary, socio-political & cultural research
- projects and discussions with and between artists who integrate contextual reflections into the work, are working in the public space or produce work in the public realm
- the research of art practices being in direct relationship with theory
- participatory art projects within different social contexts
- the development of projects for art mediation that involve innovative methods beyond monological tours, involving the aspiration to evolve individual artistic positions
- active exchange with theoreticians, scientists, scholars and other interested persons whose contributions are of interest to contextual art practices
- the creation of a network and the development of an opportunity for exchange between artists and art initiatives
- active exchange with national and international institutions supporting the purpose of the organization or pursuing similar goals
- publications reflecting the work and projects
2013 - 2010 arttransponder
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT / MANAGEMENT : Tatjana Fell
>>>arttransponder Project Space Brunnenstrasse 152
CURATORS / PROJECT DEVELOPMENT: Tatjana Fell (2005-Mai 2010), Lisa Glauer (2005-Mai 2009)
ASSISTANTS: 2013 Ana Elisa Estrela Ferreira, 2011 Dorothea Carl (Public Relation / Koordination / ), 2009-2011 Kerstin Karge (Public Relation / Koordination / Projektentwicklung, Martyna Starosta (2010), Carsten Horn (2008, 2009), Miriam Österreich, Vlad Morariu, Darija Kosic
INTERNS: 2011 Susanna Mondrego Ruiz, 2011-2010 Belén Saiz Alonso, 2010 Maria Léon Barquero, 2010-2009 Juan Manuel Magan, 2009 Viviana Alcalde, , 2008-2007 Miriam Österreich, 2007 Carsten Horn, 2007-2006 Darija Kosic
HOSPITANT: Archana Prasad (Februar 2011)
2011-2010 Juli: Tatjana Fell, Monika Sztranyay, Seçil Yaylalı, Kerstin Karge (2010), David Waite
2010 Mai-2005: Tatjana Fell, Lisa Glauer , Anna Zosik, David Waite
external member: Prof. Renata Brink (2007-2010)
HEAD OF BOARD arttransponder e.V. David Waite 2012-2004
arttransponder was founded by:
Constanze Eckert, Tatjana Fell, Lisa Glauer und Anna Zosik
Opening hours after appointment
arttransponder has been financed through the support of private donations and membership fees as well as single project funding. In case, you wish to support the work of arttransponder and make further actions possible, we would be happy about donations to the account below. If you pay taxes in Germany we will provide you with a tax deductible donation receipt.
Your donations can be transferred to the following account:
arttransponder e. V., 10437 Berlin
Bank: Postbank Berlin
Bankcode: 100 100 00
Account number: 556 839 106
IBAN: DE 45 100 100 100 556 839 106
BIC CODE: PBNKDEFF 100
If you wish to support with your donation a special project of arttransponder
please point this out clearly by naming the project on your bank transfer form.
Thank you very much in advance!